-
October 29th, 2004, 02:16 PM
#1801
Inactive Member
lol
hmm spent the whole day yesterday tanking for ppl on iRO, goodnews is shini has joined the guild *soft applause*
i would be level 58 if it werent for that lol, maybe going on 59 >.> now i gotta wait till tomorrow to make any real progress =__=
-
October 29th, 2004, 02:46 PM
#1802
Senior Hostboard Member
I mast draw a mammoth for Momo in syberia. ^_^
-
October 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
#1803
HB Forum Owner
Cool, more in the RO thread
-
October 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
#1804
Senior Hostboard Member
O_o in bg2 all of my enemy's dead. Why? Is my mage so powerful? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 29th, 2004, 10:36 PM
#1805
Senior Hostboard Member
Just bought Sonic Jam for the Saturn off ebay. I'll worry about the Saturn later.
...And i did, i bought a Saturn with OCB, ?10 each, off ebay.
-
October 30th, 2004, 03:40 AM
#1806
Senior Hostboard Member
Just bought Nights Into Dreams for the Saturn off ebay. I'll worry about the Saturn later.
-
October 30th, 2004, 10:14 AM
#1807
Inactive Member
I gotz me an Wheel for me Gamecube. I'll tell you guys how it is once i'm done trying it out.
-
October 30th, 2004, 01:28 PM
#1808
Inactive Member
A Wheel?
Going to tote my XBox to a friend's house today before we go to an amusement park.
-
October 30th, 2004, 02:00 PM
#1809
Inactive Member
-
October 30th, 2004, 10:17 PM
#1810
Senior Hostboard Member
I like the Saturn because it bring back old memories. I remember frequently declaring that i was going to save up the whole ?400 (around $700) for one, when i was about 9, at a time when my only source of income was a weekly ?2.00 allowance. I remember i always used to see the games being played as demo's in games retailers, such as Nights, Sonic Jam, and Virtua Fighter, but never being able to play them
But now, you can buy a Saturn for ?20 off ebay on impulse, and games for slightly more than that each. Its quite a paradox.
Beat Star Ocean 3. Will be posting a review when i can.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 30, 2004 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks